Engineering and other services
- Reservoir characterisation
- Reservoir simulation
- Reservoir management
- Integrated field studies
- Field appraisal
- Field development planning
- Prediction of field performance depletion
- Unconventional surveillance and modelling – Shale, Tight Gas & Oil, CBM and Heavy Oil
- EOR surveillance and modelling – Gas injection, Thermal injection, Steam flooding, Polymer flooding
- All offshore rig types.
- Environmental, HPHT and extended-reach wells.
- Directional drilling supervisors.
- Senior Supervisors and Night Supervisors.
- Drilling Project Management.
- Office based fluids co-ordinators.
- Wellsite fluids supervisors.
- Tender evaluations, mud programmes.
- Rig audits and material inventory.
- Environmental analysis
- Training schools for Mud Engineers
- E and P Safety Operations
- Systems development and implementation
- Safety Auditing
- Prospect and regional scale field mapping.
- Field laboratory with thin-section slabbing and Foraminiferal analysis capability.
- Reservoir and source rock studies including field permeability surveys.
- Project management and planning.
- Specialists in karst and jungle or other difficult & remote terrain.
- Age and paleoenvironmental determination while drilling by Foraminiferal analysis.
- Microscopy and other laboratory equipment suitable for Foraminiferal analysis.
- Carbonate biostratigraphy and petrology.
Regional biostratigraphic studies and reviews.