Corporate Social Responsibility
Kana Consultants believes they have a social responsibility to “give back” to society, not only with money but with time. We have the desire to improve the lives of individuals less fortunate to us, in the regions where we work. We believe in conducting our business ethically and contributing to the social, economic and environmental well being of our communities. This social responsibility should not just come from the management of the company but from all the individuals who work for Kana Consultants.
Over the years we’ve partnered with a number of causes and organisations in South East Asia, UK and Australasia. Some of these organisations are just starting out to help the less fortunate and really need our assistance, but some are more well established entities, but all of them are chosen due to their passion and dedication which is closely linked to Kana Consultants own vision. We work with charities to help raise funds, to sponsor sporting events, to build much needed accommodation and to assist in health issues in remote communities.
During the past few years we have contributed time and money to help the following organisations through our sponsorship and time spent in organising various Oil and Gas industry functions and events.
- Baan Nakorn Sri Thammarat
- Baan Ratchawadee.
- Baan Ruam Jai
- Baanthep Nursery Centre
- Bankokploung School
- Camillian Home
- DARE (Drug Abuse Resistance Education.
- Khaenthong & Nongkhai Children’s Homes
- Lorenzo Home (Phanatnikhom).
- Metro SE Asia
- Operation Smile (Thailand)
- Pattaya Orphanage
- People Eye Care Foundation (P.E.C.F.).
- Rainbow House
- Ratchabury Handicap House
- Sang Tawan Children’s Home Foundation
- Sataban Saeng Sawang Foundation.
- SPE Thailand
- The Foundation for Karen Hilltribes in Thailand (KHTF)
- The SET Foundation (Supporting Education in Thailand)
- Women with a Mission
- YMCA Happy Home.
- Sunrise Childrens Village.
- M’Lop Tapang
- Rachel House
- Kurnia for Hope
- First Hand
- Loreto-Vietnam Charity
- Vinacapital Foundation
- Vung Tau Orphanage
- Tough Mudder event in aid of Sickle Cell Society
- Princess Margaret Hospital Fund – Abseil for pmh2016